£300 to £335 per day
Work From Home (WFH)
3 month contract – extensions possible – outside IR35
Our client is looking for software developers to join their team on a contract basis. Working on a web-based platform you will collaborate with developers and the team leader to ensure delivery of a key project.
Full software development lifecycle experience is required with experience of the following:
- Proven experience in full lifecycle software development
- Experience using the following technologies and languages is essential
- Microsoft .Net Framework
- Developing WinForms application
- VB .Net and C# programming languages
- SQL Server (TSQL development)
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Azure DevOps and GIT
- Experience using the following technologies and languages is desirable
- Net Web Forms
- Net Core Razor Pages
- .Net Core / .Net 5
- Web service technology’s SOAP, REST, WCF
- Entity Framework Core
A good understanding of Agile methodologies is required.
- To ensure that the company’s vision and values are upheld when dealing with staff/customers and third parties
- Developing web-based platform to meet the needs of the business
- Collaborate within a team of developers in order to meet project goals
- Be involved in the full development life cycle offering input from the beginning requirements to the delivery of the completed project
- Ensure output of work is to a high standard, fully compliant within the industry regulations, fully tested and delivered within an acceptable time frame
You will need to be available to start by mid to late January 2022.
Interested? Send your CV now!
All contact details can be found via the Blues Point website.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org