SAP Business Analyst / Project Manager / Demand Manager
The SAP Business Analyst / Project Manager (Demand Manager) performs a critical role in the effective delivery of IT services at this company. The Demand Manager is “on point” to engage with one or more business units and is seen as the face of IT by the business. Engaging at a strategic level the Demand Manager will develop and maintain multi-year roadmaps to ensure capabilities are delivered that are aligned with the business strategy. At a tactical level they will facilitate the continuous prioritisation of demands. As new initiatives arise they will capture requirements, work with colleagues to create high level solutions and support the development of robust business cases.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with Manufacturing, Finance and Aftermarket. As well as the IT department’s PMO, SAP, Infrastructure and Senior Leadership teams
- Develop multi-year business capability roadmaps working with Enterprise Architecture
- Maintain clear priorities for delivery from IT
- For new projects capture business requirements, develop high level solutions and contribute to the development of robust business cases
- Maintain creativity and innovation by staying on top of industry and technological trends.
- Ensure initiatives are set up for success and aligned with the corporate strategy.
- As required, ensure the successful delivery of changes through project management of activities from concept to implementation.
Important skills and experience include but are not limited to:
- Business Analysis skills including formal methods e.g. process flows, use cases etc
- Experience of operating with both Waterfall and Agile delivery methods
- SAP environment experience – preferably Finance, Aftermarket and Manufacturing
- Leading others
- Relationship-building and influencing
- Strategic thinking
- Assertiveness and diplomacy
- Energy and focus
- Strong communication skills – written, spoken and presentation
- Negotiating and problem-solving skills
- Ability to be collaborative and to encourage collaboration
- Ability to focus on business value results instead of solutions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org