£50,000 to £100,000 plus Car Allowance and Benefits
We are currently looking to recruit a self-motivated and ambitious Account Director to establish and grow our market share in Germany, by managing and nurturing sales opportunities that exist in Germany.
Based in Germany and fluent in German and English languages, the Account Director will report into the Sales Director based in the UK. The Account Director will preferably have existing sales experience within IT and more specifically the EUC / VDI sector. Alternatively, the candidate will have a proven track record of being able to manage and nurture sales opportunities in related markets.
Responsibilities include qualifying and managing sales opportunities as they arise, with the aim to manage them through the entire sales process and eventually leading to a sale. Additional responsibilities include lead generation campaigns such as via SEO, targeted email campaigns, relevant trade shows, webinars and more. The Account Director will be able to utilize existing supporting departments including Pre-Sales, Marketing and Technical Support. They will be rewarded on the business they directly manage and close.
The role is based primarily from home, by engaging end users via Phone, Email, Teams and/or other equivalent UC & Collaboration tools. Additionally, where required travel to attend end user meetings as well as events such as trade shows and conferences. Also, occasional travel internationally as and where required, such as attendance in the EMEA office to perform training, bonding and the occasional sales meetings.
- Help establish and grow our market share in Germany
- Qualify and manage end user opportunities
- Work with the marketing team to strategize and implement lead generation campaigns
- Work with marketing team to produce collateral for supporting end user sales opportunities
- Work with the Pre-Sales and Technical Support teams for managing customer opportunities
- Create training and presentation material as and where required
- Present at tradeshows, partner and customer events
- Gain an understanding of our product range
- Gain an understanding of our competitors product range.
- Self-motivated and driven with hunger and desire
- 5+ years of experience in IT Sales, preferably in the EUC / VDI sectors
- Excellent organizational, customer service and communication skills
- Professional presentation skills
- Self-starter that manages time and activities with little day-to-day guidance or interaction from management
- Excellent package, based on basic salary + uncapped commission & bonus-based structure
- Car allowance
- Annual leave
Interested? Send your CV now!
All contact details can be found via the Blues Point website.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com