£50,000 to £65,000 plus Benefits
North Staffordshire, West Midlands
This is a one-off opportunity to join a global manufacturing company as a key member. It’s a technical role but with great opportunities to interact with other departments and make a big difference to the direction of the team.
The requirement calls for a self-motivated and experienced .Net Developer to become part of the global Team.
Your Responsibilities as a .Net Developer:
As a .Net Developer, you will:
- Improve and develop new features in core business applications.
- Detail-oriented, passionate about good software engineering practices.
- Experience designing database schemas and proficient knowledge of SQL
- Competent in building C# applications
- Interaction with Business Analysts to understand the customer requirements and develop the technical solution
- Clearly and regularly communicate with Product Owner or Project Manager and other technical colleagues as appropriate
- C#, VB (.Net Framework & .Net Core)
- SQL (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
- MVC (Razor/Blazor), ASP.Net, Web Forms
- WinForms, WPF
- Web Services (WCF)
- Web API / REST API
- React (With TypeScript & WebPack)
- Windows Services
- Barcode Technologies
- Websockets / SignalR
- PLC Communications
N.B. this is an office-based role so you need to be within commuting distance of North Staffordshire.
Interested? Send your CV now!
All contact details can be found via the Blues Point website.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org