£50,000 plus Benefits
Nottingham, East Midlands
This is a Group Accountant position within an Innovative manufacturer. You would ideally need to be a qualified accountant with energy and passion for your work, reflect your positive personality to motivate your colleagues and assist the business to long term success.
Some of your responsibilities may include:
- Prepare for review management accounts and accompanying schedules as applicable.
- Assist in the preparation of half year and full year financial statements together with related information.
- Attend management meetings as required.
- Provide accurate analytical and financial reporting which is insightful and identifies opportunities to the business and management.
- Support projects around continuous improvement of accounting processes and controls.
- Producing ad hoc reporting and analysis as required.
You should have achieved or hold the abilities within:
- Qualified or recently qualified – ACA / ACCA / CIMA.
- Can work in a fast paced environment proactively.
- Be a positive team player to deliver results in a friendly work environment.
For further information please get in touch by phone, emailing your CV quoting our job reference NG939135 or applying online.
0115 9061 222
All contact details can be found via our website.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org