£65,000 to £75,000 plus Benefits
North Nottinghamshire, East Midlands
ABPM is delighted to be retained by this exciting and innovative manufacturing business based in North Nottinghamshire, that is enhancing its’ leadership group by the appointment of this new role to develop and execute the agreed strategy with the CEO and board colleagues. Putting the customer first they have a focus on achieving excellent results and profitable growth with this principal at the heart of their thinking. Building on a proven platform this is a great time to be joining the team.
We seek those of you who have successfully operated in a finance leadership role and be in possession of good business analysis and communication skills. You need to be work accurately at pace, understanding the priorities of the business and your board colleagues. Occasionally, you will find yourself under pressure to ensure smooth day-to-day operations whilst you support business growth agenda retaining prudent financial management cost focus. You must have due regard to risk management and see the bigger picture.
An insight to your responsibilities:
- Supervise the finance & IT team.
- Prepare monthly management accounts and annual financial statements.
- Management of financial operations.
- Budgeting, cashflow and reconciliations.
- Development of processes and procedures.
- Closely work with the MD to support business decision making and the other members of the SMT.
- Supporting HR.
- Develop processes in line with the ERP system.
- Ad-hoc tasks.
Do you have the knowledge and experience?
- ACA / ACCA / ACMA / CIMA /
- Management and Financial accounting experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience of managing a team.
- Strong Excel skills and knowledge of ERP systems.
If this sounds of interest please contact ABPM for more details by phone, emailing your CV quoting our job reference NG939383 or applying online.
0115 9061 222
All contact details can be found via our website.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com