£75,000 to £80,000 plus benefits
Nottinghamshire, East Midlands
Are you a finance leader looking to shine within a growing organisation?
Your next career move could be as Financial Controller within an innovative manufacturer. You must be an Influential leader who can develop strategies and increase profitability, whilst having the responsibility for financial and management accounting processes throughout the business.
An insight to your responsibilities:
- Supervise a proven finance team.
- Preparation of monthly reports and presenting to the parent company.
- Leadership of the annual financial planning process.
- Planning and development of internal controls.
- Provide regular forecasts and analysis reports to specified divisions.
- Manage and develop key relationships for the business.
- Cashflow management, identify process improvement and oversee stock control.
- Ensure accurate compliance, policies are up to date and regulations are is adhered to.
- Ad-hoc tasks and support to senior managers as and when required.
Do you have the knowledge and experience?
- ACA / ACCA / ACMA
- Be an influential team leader to advance performance
- Strong analysis skills with the ability to problem solve
- IT literate with Advanced Excel skills and an advantage would be Dynamics
If this sounds of interest please contact ABPM for more details by phone, emailing your CV quoting our job reference NG939097 or applying online.
0115 9061 222
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com