£45,000 to £55,000 plus Benefits
Nottinghamshire, East Midlands
Looking for a role with a focus on financial control development?
Are you a hands-on finance professional who has the ability to work efficiently under pressure?
You could be the next Financial Controller for a growing multi-site retailer! The successful individual will either hold a full accountancy qualification or have extensive experience within the field, ideally with a customer facing or multi-site business background. You must be an individual who takes pride in their work to enhance profitability and drive continuous improvements.
An insight to your responsibilities:
- Manage and guide a small team.
- Leadership of statutory accounting and consolidation.
- Oversee and review monthly management accounts
- Focus on developing of financial controls.
- Continuously looking for improvements for processes, efficiencies and delivery.
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required.
Do you have the knowledge and experience?
- ACA / ACCA / ACMA or Qualified by Experience.
- Experience within a multi-site or customer facing business
Sounds like a great opportunity? Please contact ABPM by phone, emailing your CV quoting our job reference NG939310 or applying online!
0115 9061 222
All contact details can be found via the ABPM website.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org