£40,000 to £50,000 plus Benefits
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Want to support the day to day running of a finance function?
Are you a proactive self-starter who can build strong relationships and has the ability to work under pressure?
Then you could be the Finance Manager they need to support the CFO as this service company enters exciting advancement. You need to be a hands-on accountant who can bring value, help push the business forward and bring insights to the table. Focusing on ensuring accurate information, effective workload management and consistent financial strategy through managing accounts and reporting.
An insight to your responsibilities:
- Manage and guide a small team.
- Oversee and review monthly management accounts
- Leadership of cash management and manage funding for ongoing projects.
- Assisting in budget preparations and audit development.
- Balance sheet reviews, stock accounting, payroll monitoring and KPI reporting.
- Liaising with stakeholders, customers and suppliers.
- Support the transactions department.
- Ad-hoc tasks when required.
Do you have the knowledge and experience?
- ACA / ACCA / ACMA or Qualified by Experience.
- Team management experience.
Sounds like a great opportunity? Please contact ABPM by phone, emailing your CV quoting our job reference WF939309 or applying online!
0115 9061 222
All contact details can be found via the ABPM website.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com