Website Blues Point
Technical Project Manager
To £45,000 + car allowance
We have an exciting opportunity to join a highly successful growing business in a varied role with elements of project & change management and relationship building.
This is a home based role with 1 day per week in the office in Tamworth, Staffordshire.
Key skills required
• Implementation, configuration and support of Microsoft Dynamics NAV or similar Windows based ERP system
• Proven management of small to medium developments and/or implementation projects.
• Broad understanding of IT in a manufacturing or trade sales business and the IT support required
• UK driving licence
• Excellent prioritisation skills and managing the expectations of key stakeholders
• Leading teams to implement ERP projects across the Division
• Managing the development and customisation of the various platforms
• Administration and support of server systems running Dynamics Nav and others
• General IT Support and assisting existing IT team if necessary
Desirables Skills, Qualifications and Experience Required:
• Development experience of NAV C/AL and C/SIDE or alternate Windows based ERP bespoke development if possible
• Capability to support Microsoft based products such as Office, Sharepoint, Power BI
Although this is a primarily a project management position, this person will need to have good technical skills and be willing to be technically ‘hands on’ as required.
• Excellent communication and leadership skills
• Versatile to respond and adapt to changing business needs
• Driven by results
• Action orientated – Able to deal with problems in appropriate time frames
• People management – demonstrating commitment to working and engaging constructively with internal and external stakeholders
The right person for the role will be someone that understands the ‘big picture’ of a multisite business, eg. how a system change affects users in the greater business and how to manage this. You will be passionate about using technology to make improvements to the business and helping others to get on board with change.
A good salary of up to £45,000 is on offer plus car allowance £375 per month and benefits. The business has invested substantially in IT and exciting projects are in the pipeline. There will be some travel within the role, but this will not be excessive.
Send your CV now!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com